Every rockstar has a brilliant agent who works behind the scenes to secure gigs and set the stage for triumph. We don’t want to be your recruiter; we intend to be your agent and will do everything we can to help you succeed in your career.
We’re not in the business of placing someone with a corporation and then leaving, never to be heard from again. We intend to establish a strong partnership with you. We’re professionals in the rubber and plastics recruiting firms, not generalists, so you can trust that we know what we’re discussing. You put your money in the hands of a financial advisor, and we want you to put your career search in the hands of Rubber & Plastics Talent.
ADVANTAGES OF COLLABORATION WITH US
We are committed to creating vibrant communities that provide our members with real value for free.
We exist to assist you on your path to a distinguished career in the rubber sector, including commercial sales employment and other opportunities. We want to be your long and successful career partner with recruiting companies for the plastics industry.
We’ve developed a strict three-step verification process that regularly matches high-quality applicants to our client’s needs, so we only spend your time on projects that are a good fit for you!
We are popular among candidates. Customers have faith in us.
Our clients work with us due to our thorough candidate screening process. Our method advantages the applicant and the client by ensuring we match you with the relevant possibilities.
THE CANDIDATE SELECTION PROCESS
- You go over the Job Description.
- You fill out a candidate questionnaire.
- You and a Rubber & Plastics Talent team member plan a call to review your experience and qualifications.
- The inner Rubber & Plastics industry recruiters‘ talent team assesses your entire applicant package and gives a recommendation to our client for submission.
- If our team suggests you, we will forward your information to our customer for consideration.
ENTER OUR MAILING LIST
And remain up to date on all new jobs in plastic industry as they become available!
177 East Main St. #355
New Rochelle, NY 10801